Wednesday, July 30, 2008

 





I'm back! I've been absent from blogging for almost a year. Life got so busy! Not that it's slowed down. I'd just thought it would be fun to give it a go again!






Our lives have changed completely from the last time I posted. Here are a few highlights...



-We've been living in our new house for a year now.






-My husband passed the Idaho bar on his first try!






-He's got a job working as an attorney now.






-I'm the Head Secretary at Benny's elementary school. Best and worst job ever!






-Benny is now SIX! Holy cow! How did that happen?






-In December we rescued yet another dog, Desi. She's a crazy little mutt. Kind of looks like Lucy's twin, except 60 pounds lighter...






-My sister had a baby in February. Jasmine Blue. So. Sweet.






-Benny takes piano lessons. He's awesome!






-Benny also starts FIRST GRADE in August.






-I quit drinking regular Coca-Cola. Boohoo. I had 2 1/2 spare tires though, it was time for something drastic! So far, so good!






A few pictures to play catch up...






Labels: ,


Comments:
that dog looks a bit like daisey...don't you think????
you all look great!
john mayer concert tonite...wish you could come!
 
Glad to see you are doing well. You and the family look great :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]